Assay results data analysis
Perform curve fitting with Assayfit Pro using this page. Click here to read the terms
use and distribution.
Alternatively use the Microsoft Excel add-in
to perform data analysis. Check the menu for other online options and previous versions.
1. Enter your assay result data in the spreadsheet like tables below, you can copy and paste from Excel.
2. Enter calibrator data in the table or indicate them in the sample list with CAL- followed by the
concentration in the ID.
3. Enter unknown samples to calculate.
4. Enter the run Id and select the curve fitting function.
5. Click submit to perform curve fitting and data analysis.